Here is an excellent opportunity to work for expanding, boutique and team driven Quantity Surveyor firm in a modern office in Docklands.
Northwind Quantity Surveyors is a 14-year-old well-established company in many aspects of Quantity Surveying. Our company is rapidly expanding, so an opportunity has arisen for an energetic and experienced people to join our growing team!
This is a position that requires ownership and the ability to produce results to deadlines whilst steadily building strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
To effectively perform the duties of Experience Quantity Surveyor, below are competence requirements that we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years+ working experience within a QS firm
- Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or relevant degree that is recognized by the AIQS
- CostX knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to liaison with all projects concerned parties
- Strong negotiation, analytical and influencing skills
- Positive attitude and passion for your career
- High Level of Computer Skills & numeracy
- High-level attention to detail
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying to include
- Preparing Cost Plans at various stages/ levels
- Budget Control and Cost Management
- Preparing Financier’s Budget Report and Progress Claims Assessment including site inspections
- Tender estimates analysis and evaluations
- Liaison with all projects’ concerned parties
- Preparing property Tax Depreciation Schedule for Residential and Commercial properties including site inspections
- Coordinate within the team members
- Keep your manager fully advised of all work in progress status
- General Quantity Surveying functions not limiting to the above
For an opportunity to work with highly regarded industry professionals apply now. A very generous salary package is on offer for the right candidates.
To know more about this position, please visit our recruitment page at http://northwindquantitysurveyorscareer.pages.ontraport.net
Business Admin/ Project Coordinator position is a real all-rounder role – everything from being the first point of contact to all clients, assist in project coordination, invoicing & report, marketing support and general admin duties. Multi-tasking is critical and liaising with external party will be a daily requirement for this position.
This position will be working closely together with the Managing Director, Marketing Manager and Quantity Surveyors team to ensure all project run smoothly, your main responsibilities will Include (but not limited to):
- Receptionist & Office Management Duties – manage incoming and directing calls, ordering of supplies, manage mail and delivery
- Proactive planning and preparation of team meetings and minute taking
- Data input and maintenance CRM
- Assist in Project Coordination – arranging appointments, liaising with external parties, assisting in coordination and management of project information.
- Customer Service – assisting clients with enquiries, greeting customers, following up information from clients to meet deadlines.
- Bookkeeping – Managing invoicing and payment
- Assisting in Sales and Marketing – preparing advertising Campaigns, marketing material, preparing proposal, nurturing our strategic alliance partner and weekly sales report
- Personal Assistant to Director and performing ad-hoc administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
- A Business, Marketing or another relevant degree
- A minimum of 3 years relevant office experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Customer service and reception experience
- A can-do attitude and the autonomy to work unsupervised
This position would suit someone who loves a fast paced environment and has the motivation to succeed!
What’s in it for You?
- Ongoing Career Development & Progression
- Excellent Location | Close to Public Transport
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Work practices
- Celebrate Birthdays | Social Nights | Xmas Party
- Work in a Small & Friendly Team Environment
Apply today and don’t miss out starting this career enhancing opportunity as soon as possible! To know more about this position, please visit our recruitment page at http://northwindbusinessadministrator.pages.ontraport.net/
To apply directly for those roles, please submit your resume to email@example.com
The application closing date is 20 January 2020, an only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be handled confidentially.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to become highly recognized and most professional consultant servicing the construc-tion, engineering and property related disciplines in Australia
If you want to join our team, please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!