Are you an ambitious, qualified, experience Quantity Surveyor? But sick of working long hours with a lot of pressure in a large organisation?
Are you looking to lend your skills to an empowering and supportive team of professionals? If so, this could be the role for you
Here is an excellent opportunity to work for expanding, boutique and team driven Quantity Surveyor firm in a modern office in Docklands.
Northwind Quantity Surveyors is a 14-year-old well-established company in many aspects of Quantity Surveying. Our company is rapidly expanding, so an opportunity has arisen for an energetic and experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our growing team
This is a position that requires ownership and the ability to produce results to deadlines whilst steadily building strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
To effectively perform the duties of Experience Quantity Surveyor, below are competence requirements that we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years+ working experience within a QS firm
- Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or relevant degree that is recognized by the AIQS
- CostX knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to liaison with all projects concerned parties
- Strong negotiation, analytical and influencing skills
- Positive attitude and passion for your career
- High Level of Computer Skills & numeracy
- High-level attention to detail
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying to include
- Preparing Cost Plans at various stages/ levels
- Budget Control and Cost Management
- Preparing Financier’s Budget Report and Progress Claims Assessment including site inspections
- Tender estimates analysis and evaluations
- Liaison with all projects’ concerned parties
- Preparing property Tax Depreciation Schedule for Residential and Commercial properties including site inspections
- Coordinate within the team members
- Keep your manager fully advised of all work in progress status
- General Quantity Surveying functions not limiting to the above
For an opportunity to work with highly regarded industry professionals apply now. A very generous salary package is on offer for the right candidates.
To know more about Northwind Quantity Surveyor and the available position, please visit our recruitment page at http://northwindquantitysurveyorscareer.pages.ontraport.net
To apply directly for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com The application closing date is 31 July 2018, an only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be handled confidentially.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to become highly recognized and most professional consultant servicing the construc-tion, engineering and property related disciplines in Australia
If you want to join our team, please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!